by Lori Strickler
Did you know? Villanova Law Students have access to a great deal for online access to some of the most popular study aids!
For $60 you get 12 months of access to:
- Examples & Explanations series (fondly called the “E & Es”)
- Glannon Guides
- Emmanuel Law Outlines
- Crunchtime Exam Study materials
- Case Note Briefs
- And many more study aids & hornbooks!
How to Register for the Study Aids Library:
- Go to aspenlaw.com
- Click on “Create Account”
- Register as a Law student and select “Villanova University School of Law”
- Then go to http://aspenlaw.com/VillanovaLibrary
- You will see the WK Online Study Aids Library displayed. Click “Add to Bag” and proceed to checkout.
You will receive an email confirmation.
How to Log in and Access Your Study Aids:
- Go to www.aspenlaw.com and login to your account.
- On the top right, click My Digital Library.
- Confirm that the product appears in My Digital Library.
- Click Access.
- You will be brought to ebooks.aspenlaw.com. You’ll see “Welcome Villanova University” at the top.
- If you want to save notes/highlights, you will need to create a second login. (It’s ok to reuse your Aspenlaw credentials.)